Bitcoin and Ether are Down! Other Cryptocurrency Prices Today – Analytics Insight
Analytics Insight presents the top cryptocurrency prices for December 23, 2021.
The cryptocurrency market shrugged off doubts initially when the concept of digital currencies was initiated. But now, global brands and institutions are preparing to install cryptocurrency units for enhanced transaction speeds and investment in digital currencies. Investors are treating cryptocurrencies as long-term investment assets and digital gold. The towering market caps, entry of new credible players in the crypto-space, and most importantly, the real-world possibilities hinged on the development of blockchain are the main reasons why there is a sudden spike in the adoption of cryptos. Today, Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for investment.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$48,529.11 (down by 1.39%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$3,960.92 (down by 2.24%)
- Binance Coin (BNB): US$532.93 (down by 0.27%)
- Tether (USDT): US$0.9998 (down by 0.02%)
- Solana (SOL): US$181.19 (up by 1.01%)
- XRP (XRP): US$1.00 (up by 4.32%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$1.38 (up by 3.85%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$0.9999 (up by 0.02%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$87.37 (down by 5.43%)
- Avalanche (AVAX): US$123.55 (down by 1.40%)
According to coinmarketcap, the global crypto market cap is standing at US$2.28T, indicating a decrease of 0.53% over the last day.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author